Bad Moms 2 is hitting theaters Wednesday, November 1st and we can’t wait to see what our three favorite bad moms have pulled off as they take on the holiday season. We also can’t help but think why the characters Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell and Kathryn Hahn play are every mom’s dream BFFs! Here are 5 reasons why you will not disagree:
1. Amy, Kiki and Karla (Mila, Kristen and Kathryn) are not perfect! They’ve taken #momlife by the mechanical bull horns and have dived in with a messy house, crazy schedules and imperfect marriages. This is exactly what every mom needs to see. Life is not perfect but anytime we turn on social media or tv and see highly successful moms who look like they have their crap together it tough not to feel bad. We all know life is not perfect and shouldn’t expect parenting to be either. It would be so easy to dump about our crappy day with these ladies and celebrate small wins (like potty training).
2. They are full of heart! Amy, Kiki and Karla may have gotten themselves into interesting situations but throughout Bad Moms 1 you could blatantly see how much heart they had. They were kind to each other, stuck up for one another and loved their kids. We need to have a BFF who really cares about us and make it easy to care about her.
3. Amy, Kiki and Karla love to have fun! Crazy follows them wherever they go. They love to have a few drinks, laugh and enjoy every moment they have away from the kids and work. The best BFF would always be down for some fun!
4. They have mis-match wardrobes just like the rest of us! In Bad Moms 1 Mila’s only bra was an old nursing bra. It was comfy and did the job. HELLO! That’s all of us in a nutshell. We don’t wear Victoria Secrets full time, nor do we look like a model. We need a BFF that’s not going to care, just like us!
5. Amy, Kiki and Karla are ambitious, as long as it benefits their children. This is a must for a BFF! We want to know our mom friends are prioritizing their kids just like us but are still able to manage work, play and a husband/boyfriend/partner. At the end of the day, whether real life or movie life, our kids are the reason for all we do.
So does your BFF stand the test?
OH WAIT...one more...our BFF needs to be #badass!!