So I have this major insecurity....my arms. They're huge! Well not really. They could use some work. BUT kids happened and life happened. I no longer excercise the way I used to and my eating habits could be better.
Recently I've been looking at Instagram accounts of plus size models and famous model Ashley Graham trying to drum up the courage to wear what I want to wear this summer. Ashley is owning her cellulite like it's no body's business. So this summer I am owning who I am and what my body looks like.
Here's the top 5 ways I'm going to own it like Ashley Graham!
1. Wear a bikini - I haven't worn a bikini since my early 20's. Basically before my first child.
2. Wear tank tops and not cover my arms - My arms are my biggest insecurity. I used to be proud of how muscular they were. Time to stop covering them!
3. Eat lots of fruit and veggies - While I'm baring it all I am going to be proactive about my eating habits without stressing myself out. Plus it's hot out...fruit is the way to go.
4. Take a pic with my bikini - I'm not sure if it will go on Instagram but I will take pictures of myself AND love who I am.
5. Be kind to myself - I can't be hard on myself anymore. Life is too short. I'll get up and get moving in ways that I love, like hiking or swimming. I may be owning it as a big girl but I still have to take care of myself.
Time to be brave!!